The Social Entrepreneurship Awards “Social Business Excellence Awards 2014” was held in the Onassis Cultural Center on Monday on November 3 2014 during the 2nd conference for social entrepreneurship “Doing Business the Other Way”
The closing ceremony was followed by the awarding of the Social Business Excellence Awards 2014, which co-hosted by the British Council, the Development partnerships PROSVASIS, and the National Documentation Centre, coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas and under the auspices of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness.
- Social Enterprise Start-Up 2014 : Roi Cat Social Enterprise
- Innovation Social Enterprise 2014 : Kalloni-Tinos Social Enterprise
- Community Impact Award 2014: Urban non-profit organization “Diogenis”
- Social Enterprise of the year 2014: The Social Enterprise “Myrtillo”
- Health & Social Care Social Enterprise 2014: Social Cooperative Sector “Mental Health Dodecanese”
- Green Social Enterprise 2014: The Social Enterprise “Land of Thessalis”
- Εducation & Culture Social Enterprise 2014: The Institute of Systemic Analysis of Behavior
The Sponsors of the Conference “Doing Business the Other Way” and of Social Business Excellence Awards 2014 were: the Onassis Cultural Center, Bodossaki Foundation, Greek National Tourism Organization, Hellenic Petroleum, ATHEXGroup /Athens Stock Exchange, Vianex S.A. EYDAP, Public Power Corporation S.A Hellas, the Organization Culture, Youth and Sports of city of Athens, Piraeus Port Authority S.A, SANOFI, Interamerican, DEPA Hellas, Coco-Mat, ΕQA Hellas, IAPETOS, Greek Geeks, Run Communications, Law Office Broustas and Partners, Basement Productions, Mentoring S.A. and Hytra.
The awards have been designed by the internationally renowned sculptress Mrs. Angelica Korovessi.
The Sponsors of Communication were NERIT, Novalife, Newspaper “Kathimerini”, Newsbomb.gr, Global Sustain, epixeiro.gr.