EU Consult is a European network of highly professional and ethically-minded consultants that provide services to non-profit organizations. Its central purpose is to promote high standards and bring significant added value to the field by providing advisory services to its members. At the same time, it provides members with opportunities to exchange knowledge, ideas and information, and develop global best practice and joint ventures.
The European Business Angel Network is an independent and non-profit association representing the interests of business angels networks (BANs) and early stage venture capital funds. Its mission is to organize, coordinate, and guide networks to develop angel investments in Europe. It also acts as a think-tank to works towards shaping EC policy in favor BAs, BANs and early stage venture capital markets in the EU. EBAN was established with the collaboration of the European Commission in 1999 by a group of pioneer BANs in Europe and EURADA (the European Association of Development Agencies).
The Hellenic Association of Management Consulting Firms is a non-profit organizations founded in 1992 by the 23 largest and most well-known Consulting Firms in Greece. Its mission is to influence the growth of the Consulting Industry, improve the quality of services, and increase added value. Today the association has 57 member companies (Greek and International companies operating in Greece), which cover over 80% of consultancy services in the market and employs more than 1,800 experts with strong academic qualifications and professional experience.
The Hellenic Management Consulting Association – ELESMA was founded in November 2003 by 36 consulting companies – members of the Hellenic Association of Management Consulting Firms (SESMA). The activities undertaken by ELESMA are the following:
- Organisation of training and educational programmes, lectures, seminars, conferences, educational trips, etc.
- Participation in European Community programmes.
- Cooperation with other civil society organisations in developing countries.
- Elaboration of studies and research about subjects relevant to the upgrading of the management consultancy profession.
- Certification of Management Consultants according to ICMCI’s management consultancy competence framework.