Mentoring SA undertook, on behalf of the National Hellenic Research Foundation (NHRF) and the Institute Of Historical Research (IHR/NHRF), the elaboration of the Feasibility – Viability Investment Studies for the establishment of the International Centre for Advanced Greek Studies in Athens.
The project relates to
• the assessment of the external and internal environment, with particular emphasis on charting the current situation at national, European and global level
• the approach and analysis of the main components of the pillars of the Centre establishment focusing on strategic research model.
• the business and financial model
• the combined examination of findings
• the documentation of the feasibility of the International Centre for Advanced Greek Studies in Athens