MENTORING S.A undertook the provision of consulting services for the effective support of Travel Plan Group (Eurostar S.A.), in order to identify the investment projects to be submitted for funding during the years 2013 to 2015 and the eligible investment costs, select the appropriate funding sources and provide coordination and support services to both company’s executives and third parties.
Travel Plan is one of the leading travel organizations in Greece and Southeastern Europe in the last 30 years. The company has a network of 22 branches and partnerships with major international organizations.
In the framework of the project, MENTORING S.A. provides the following services:
- Establishing, monitoring and updating the company’s Action Plan for the exploitation of NSRF programs and other funding sources
- Drafting investment proposals submitted for funding, in collaboration with the company’s executives
- Providing know-how and expertise on financing programs
- Reporting on the progress of the project’s implementation
- Monitoring and processing of proposals submitted for funding
The choice of Mentoring S.A. was based on the company’s significant experience, scientific competence and know-how in organizing, planning and monitoring Investment Projects, financed by NSRF programs and other funding tools.