Thirteen Public Hospitals in Athens and two Public Hospitals in Western Greece, trusted MENTORING S.A. to design and finance energy efficiency upgrades of their buildings.
The total budget of the proposals submitted for funding under the National Strategic Reference Framework 2014-2020 (NSRF) is 52.084.291,71 €. The financial proposals of ten (10) hospitals have already been approved, while their approved budget reaches 32.721.354 € in total.
Most major Greek Hospitals chose MENTORING S.A. as their financial and technical consultant, among them Evaggelismos, G. Gennimatas, Laiko, KAT, Alexandra, Sotiria, Attikon, Dromokaiteio, Agios Savvas, Hippocratio, Agia Sofia National Hospital for children, Konstantopouleio, Agios Andreas of Patras and General Hospital of Ilia.
MENTORING S.A., in association with reputable engineering firms, offered an integrated package of services, including:
• Energy audits in compliance to Greek laws and EU regulations
• Design of energy efficiency improvements
• Technical studies for the required construction works
• Technical specifications for the necessary equipment
• Cost-benefit analysis
• Acquisition of mandatory permissions and/or approvals
• Creation and submission of the funding proposals